Friday, January 30, 2009

Wanda Knows "Gone With The Wind"

Episode 15: Wanda Knows "Gone With The Wind"

The Background: I was over at Wanda's house and she was talking about how dumb it is that people swear in movies.

Wanda: If I could I would go back to the first movie that swore, you know "Blowing in the Wind" and take that one word out."

Celeste: "What?"

Wanda: "Well Ammon was saying that 'Blowing in the Wind' was the first movie that swore and after that it became acceptable. So if I took that one word out, maybe it wouldn't be a problem now."

(Ammon had actually said that in Gone With The Wind they swore for the first time in front of a woman. But the best part is 'Blowing In The Wind')

1 comment:

Nate and Ang's Family said...

I guess if something was gone with the wind it WOULD have to be blown! Way to go Wanda!